Thursday, February 22, 2007

A moment in life :-)

That Saturday night I was home alone!
Enjoying the solitude, was reading some book and don't know when,went into sleep.
In deep sleep suddenly I heard some noise. It must be 4 AM I thought.
Dreaming?
Rather it must be one of my roomies...
I tried to sleep, but what the heck, the noise’s persistent…realizing that I was alone, eyes still closed, tried to concentrate on the noise.
Gosh…some one's trying to unlock the door!
Man these days Bangalore’s not safe...
What’s my plan of action? Slowly I half opened my eyes. It's already 7 AM!
Relaxed, thinking it must be one of my roomies back from native, I tried to sleep again.
5 minutes & the effort to unlock and the irritating noise's still on…
WTF? I sat up, completely awake & irritated.
It's Sunday, none of my roomies are going to return, so…then…what’s happening, who the hell’s it?
Pushing my self out of bed, cursing whoever spoiled my sleep, I went near the door.
With a mixture of annoyance, irritation and half sleep, I opened the door.
Gosh, it’s a cute babe, looking fresh like morning dew, trying to unlock the door, with a look of impatience on her face!
For a moment I was speechless and she too…(did time stop?!)
I didn’t know what to say… while she’s still blank… with the expression on my face, turning from blank to question mark…I could utter something to this effect ‘you, trying to break in? (You bet, I wish she did, though!)

And then...I can never forget that moment...
As she pushed her trendy specs up on her cute nose, with a look of embarrassment and uttered something like ‘sorry, I stay downstairs’ with a shy smile and ran off.
(My flat's in 2nd floor, which I recently shifted to)

After that, haven’t spotted her yet. May be, like a cool dude, I could walk into her flat n say ‘hey’. But it might spoil this moment in my memory. So let it be.

Hmm...will she be, again, @ my door? I am waiting!:-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Solid undu!! mera number kab aayega!!??

Anonymous said...

Super maga.. I wanna shift to your room.

Unknown said...

Gud one....

PK said...

hinge wait maadine haaLagi hogirodu naavella.. nodu jothege BC saha bartaanante wait maadoke !! ayyo !!

Sushma said...

Hahaha great experience Vinay.. I hope she hasnt shifted from that place

Anonymous said...

Good One Man...
Vijayakrishna

Mahesh Kumar Hiremath said...

I would say, never wait for a second chance.... :) everyday is not sunday...

arjun said...

hmmm...... good one.

Vinay Krishna said...

Thx :-)