Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Naya Ghar...Namma Bengaluru...n that Chat...!


Quite sometime both, since I posted something here and also since I moved to this new place(like the hell u care!).It's cool and calm, perfect 2 b in Nirvana.!
Hmm...yet 2 speak to some of the neighbours...with such cool(read, hot!) ones around...well, time to polish my PR skills?:-(

Yeah that Jasmine(blame it on my phtography, it looks much better!)on the terrace.It takes an artist to describe the beauty n I won't try!
May be I should just try standing next to it when I call her to ensure that she won't scold me again like she did once"hey u r shoutin, talkin to gal, be soft n romantic!":-)

And it's around 30 mins ride to my workplace.I am enjoying that warm up in the morning and joy ride in the evening.Talk about 'The Joy Of Little Things'!...
Yeah there is un-ending traffic woes, but wot's the use cribbin' ?do wot u can, atleast follow the traffic rules, ride safe(n fast!), find shortcuts to avoid signals, listen to Radiocity...and ther's no dearth of beauty in Bangalore!

We have lot many complaints abt Bangalore,like sky high cost of livin, rocketin real estate prices(I discovered myself in search of the house, hearing the rent for those dingy houses.) ,increaing pollution, people and crime, breakin infrastructure, with every shoppin mall n fly over comin up, sparrows n greenary is disappearin'...add to it an indifferent government.
Bangalore crumbling? Naah...
It's we the people(from all places and cultures) made Bangalore face of India and wot it is and yes, for Bangalore 2 b right up there on the global map, may need some effort from U and I.
And the garden city with its beautiful weather still has that charm which makes us live with it and fight to resolve the issues.
It's still a small price to pay 2 live in 'Namma Bengaluru'.I am lovin' it...!

Comin back to the house, the main road few metres away has lotsa bakeries, juice stalls n many gals hostels, addin color...!
The other day I was walkin along with a school friend in the other street pareller to main road, little dark, n less crowdy.
It's next to a park with quite a few trees, n ther were quite a few boy-gal standing there chattin'...
We have dinner in the hotel next road and come bak, they are still ther...
He says "...wot the heck r they talkin for so long?...may b every day?"
He has an attitude problem, that talkin with gals is a waste of time b'coz all of them r dumb! n I have difference of opinion.(Though only just, that, not all/ther r exceptions. :-)!)
I shrug n say "not everything in life can b explained/logical..." realizing, gettin philosophical... I cut the sentence, smile n add "...jealous?"
He continues with more questions"...friends?...or lovers n y here?" (He knows that I hate people labeling wen boy-gal talk.)
I shake my head, take a deep breath...n say, "...u dont understand...!"
He gets kinda irritated/peeved..."wot?...y?...do u?...experience?"I am silent for a moment n then smile.He too smiles.And we move on...
Sometimes in life u say 100 words n still feel u need more...n some times u need none 2 say it....!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good man.

Nice musings :)

Keep going.

Your place looks good too :)

Anonymous said...

cool dude. i like blog . i jut wanna know who that guy was or rather i think i know, just need a confirmation from u :)
way to go ............. dude