Thursday, May 26, 2005

What not to do in college...

Recently I read the book 'Five point someone, What not to do at IIT' by Chetan Bhagat.
It tells nothin much about IIT, no preachin or fundas...just takes u bak to those college days, of pure fun...messing up...exam tension in the last minute...vivas...most will surely recall those days...!
All the folks hu njoyed DCH will love this one too...though at times...its not in the same class...
It was pretty long since I found something so stimulating...I read it in one shot...270 pages of pure fun...
Sample lines here...

"He took out a chalk from his pocket with a flourish celluloid terrorists reserved for hand-granades and underlined the word mechines approximately 6 times"
"There are times in life you wish dinosaurs weren't extinct and could be whistled to come and gulp you down."
"Like a trained pet, I got up from the seat opposite and sat next to her.Girls have this power to turn Mary, making lambs out of people."
"Maan, 4 years of freaking crazines to get a degree, and when the time came to collect, Ryan and I sat in our pajamas circling our paranthas with dabs of butter.I really don't deserve this degree"

:-)

Read some more here
http://www.fivepointsomeone.com

@ 95 bucks it's a steal... complete timepass...

Though in the end I felt I could have easily written better one with all those days of college...!
:-)

No comments: